Play & Sports Surfaces
SPECIAL ORDER REQUIRED
Olympia COOLplus™ Hockey Green 13mm is All Seasons Synthetic Turf”s recommended surface for both elite professional and club hockey. Designed for player comfort and fast moving playability, COOLplus™ Hockey offers reduced irrigation requirements, exhibits high UV stability and playability from the exclusive fibrillated yarn, meaning fast moving play and precise ball movements. COOLplus™ Hockey is environmentally friendly and made using sustainable products.
Q. What makes COOLplus™ Hockey suitable for our club hockey pitches?
- Meets all the requirements of the International Hockey Federation(FIH) and has ISO 9001 certification
- Highest possible UV stability, a proven international playing surface to Olympic level
- Made using proprietary Infrared-reflective COOLplus™ sports yarn technology
- Proven force reduction which evaluates a surface’s ability to reduce impact on lower extremities
- Soft and resilient yarn
- COOLplus™ Hockey Green is Australian made with exclusive texturised monofilament fibres
Q. What makes COOLplus™ Hockey environmentally friendly?
- Contains recycled rubber which has been washed and prepared for use
- Is heavy metal free, which means it is extremely safe to play on
- Materials sourced from sustainable products
- HOW CAN I REMOVE PET URINE SMELL FROM MY SYNTHETIC TURF IN MELBOURNE
- Where Can I Buy Australian Made Synthetic Turf in Melbourne
- ANZAC DAY OPENING HOURS – WE WILL REMEBER THEM
- Synthetic Turf In Melbourne Australian Made For Your Roof Top Space
- Business as usual for Australian Made Synthetic Turf in Melbourne
- MELBOURNE SYNTHETIC TURF – COVID 19 SAFE PRACTICES
- How to reduce Urine smells from Synthetic Turf in Melbourne safely and economicaly
- Safe practices – Synthetic Turf Melbourne