With over 15 years experience in the industry, Newturf can supply and install an artificial grass surface to suit your particular requirements. We have been involved in installing synthetic surfaces for commercial applications such as sporting fields to a domestic backyard.
We offer a prompt and professional service from an initial site consultation through to the implementation of your project. All our installers are suitably trained and qualified.
- Residential Homes Apartments
- Balconies Corporate Headquarters
- Office fitouts Schools & Kindergartens
- Hotels & Resorts Retirement villages
- Golf Courses Mini-golf centres
- Rooftop Terraces Dog Runs
- Trade show & conference displays Movie & Television Sets
- Pool Surrounds Sporting Fields
DON’T RISK IT, USE A NEWTURF ACCREDITED INSTALLER.
- All Newturf installers are suitably qualified.
- They will provide you with a full itemised quote.
- Quotes provided will include all particulars for the project, with no hidden costs.
- You wont be offered a ‘one off’ bargain discount, our pricing is consistent and fair.
- Generally, a FULL supply and installation will cost between $80 – 120 per sq/m.***
- We don’t employ pressure salespeople, the person that provides your quote is the person that installs your job.
- All installations are in accordance to industry and manufacturers recommendations. This will vary in accordance to particular projects. Most home lawn installations will include a base of compacted rock of between 80 -100 mm, the use of joining tape on all seems, pins installed on the perimeter of the grass and silica “eco-fill” used to infill the grass to manufacturers specification.
*** for jobs under 30 sq/m call for a price.
To book an appointment CLICK HERE
How do I work out my area?
- You need to know the length and width of the lawn area
- With a tape measure or alternatively ‘step out” the space – one large step is roughly 1 metre
- Once you have the measurements, multiply the length by the width to give a total
- This total figure is the square metres ie. If it is 5m long x 2m wide the total would be 10 sq/m
- HOW CAN I REMOVE PET URINE SMELL FROM MY SYNTHETIC TURF IN MELBOURNE
- Where Can I Buy Australian Made Synthetic Turf in Melbourne
- ANZAC DAY OPENING HOURS – WE WILL REMEBER THEM
- Synthetic Turf In Melbourne Australian Made For Your Roof Top Space
- Business as usual for Australian Made Synthetic Turf in Melbourne
- MELBOURNE SYNTHETIC TURF – COVID 19 SAFE PRACTICES
- How to reduce Urine smells from Synthetic Turf in Melbourne safely and economicaly
- Safe practices – Synthetic Turf Melbourne