Business as usual for Australian Made Synthetic Turf in Melbourne
Business as usual but with safe practices in place.
Asst is an Australian Family business, our staff and customers wellbeing is of upmost importance to us. ASST have taken action to minimize exposure to our staff and customers and we will be closely following safe practices as recommended by World Health Organisation and the Department of Health and Safety.
As our products are 100% Australian made by APTA in Melbourne, we are not at present expecting any impact on stock.
We are all doing our bit to support the fight against the Covid – 19 Pandemic, this means we are spending alot of time at home and our pets are not getting the excercise they are used too. It is important to keep your synthetic turf clean especially if your lawn is a shared space for the family.
Pet Friendly Synthetic turf for Dogs with a whopping Lifetime warranty
Here at All Seasons Synthetic Turf, we are dedicated to help you make the right decision when choosing the right turf for your pet and children.
We all love our pets but growing real lawn and keeping it nice can become hard work and expensive. It can also be very embarrasing when your friends come over for a bbq and they can smell the urine, especially on a hot day.
By the time we arrive to measure up, our dog owning customers are finally resigned to the fact that if they’re going to have dogs, they’re not going to have a nice natural lawn.
- Maybe they have a small garden, or a digging, dashing about dog, that churns up the mud.
- Maybe they have over hanging trees, or a north facing aspect means that grass just doesn’t get established, and is quickly killed off by kids and pets.
- Maybe your soil type just isn’t conducive to growing nice green grass, and the urine scorching just looks dreadful.
- Maybe, you’re just busy and have better things to do than mow a patchy, poo covered square of weeds at the weekend
Whatever the reason, the considerable investment to replace a lawn with pet friendly artificial grass isn’t one that home owners take lightly or without considerable thought.
At All Seasons Synthetic Turf, we combine our recommended Silverback Lawn artificial grass for your pets with our professional installation and a unique economical Urine and dog waste removal system called P-OFF infill for pets and cooler and P-OFF Urine remover (liquid concentrate)
Our synthetic grasses are manufactured in Australia by APTA , Engineered to last for many years with a industry leading 20 year warranty.
- Australian made 100%
- Innovative yarn that resists flattening and will not matt
- Tough triple backing
- Entanglement technology means it will not hide debri’s
- No shine from any angle but with highest UV stability
- The most natural looking synthetic turf to be developed
- Exceeds Fifa 2 star rating for strength and durability
- Perfect for high traffic areas, Pets, children and commercial use
Cheif and Wookiee love there new Silverback Lawn with P-Off Infill for pets, as they will not get in to trouble for digging holes and the bonus is the grass will be clean and cooler.
P-OFF Infill, is a natural mineral that loves to absorb the ammonia that causes odours from urine. P-OFF Infill replaces the sand infill usually installed on top of your artificial grass, when any urine comes in to contact with the P-OFF Infill then it gets absorbed and naturally breaks it down. You can use this in conjunction with our P-OFF liquid concentrate which you spray on the lawn leave for 3 mins then rinse, this will kill any bacteria and make your lawn smell clean and fresh. No more smelly synthetic lawn.
P-OFF liquid concentrate comes in 2 ltrs and 4 ltrs and you only need 24oml per 4 litres of water, so very economical and works on all porous surfaces, it can even be used as a drain cleaner as P-OFF is a natural Bio enzyme.
If you would like to book in a site quote for supply and install of Australian made artificial grass then either call
If you are in Melbourne call 1300 587 847 or 03 9553 9595 email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our experianced team will assist you.
If you are in Perth call 1300 931 443 or 08 9524 6065 or email email@example.com
- HOW CAN I REMOVE PET URINE SMELL FROM MY SYNTHETIC TURF IN MELBOURNE
- Where Can I Buy Australian Made Synthetic Turf in Melbourne
- ANZAC DAY OPENING HOURS – WE WILL REMEBER THEM
- Synthetic Turf In Melbourne Australian Made For Your Roof Top Space
- Business as usual for Australian Made Synthetic Turf in Melbourne
- MELBOURNE SYNTHETIC TURF – COVID 19 SAFE PRACTICES
- How to reduce Urine smells from Synthetic Turf in Melbourne safely and economicaly
- Safe practices – Synthetic Turf Melbourne