Designed to make it as easy as possible for the home DIYer and tradesman alike, the Newturf Alley Oop basketball key kits come ready to lay. Requiring minimal cutting, the kits are available in either red or blue with the white line already in place on the sides of the key area.
You will need to insert the “free throw line” and the outer line around the ‘D’, but even this has been made easy.
Alley Oop Kit
• silica sand infill 25 x 25KG bags (optional)
Key Surrounds Kit
This kit will cover an area 7m wide x 8m long
• 1 x Alley Oop kit
• 12 l/m x Court Turf (green) – this is used on the “surrounds” of the key.
• 2 x rolls of Qualtape (joining tape)
• 50 x 25KG bags of silica infill
• 1 x 4lt exterior grade glue ( if laid over concrete to stick the edges of the court down) *** this is optional
• 1 x cutting knife
• 1 x notched trowel
- HOW CAN I REMOVE PET URINE SMELL FROM MY SYNTHETIC TURF IN MELBOURNE
- Where Can I Buy Australian Made Synthetic Turf in Melbourne
- ANZAC DAY OPENING HOURS – WE WILL REMEBER THEM
- Synthetic Turf In Melbourne Australian Made For Your Roof Top Space
- Business as usual for Australian Made Synthetic Turf in Melbourne
- MELBOURNE SYNTHETIC TURF – COVID 19 SAFE PRACTICES
- How to reduce Urine smells from Synthetic Turf in Melbourne safely and economicaly
- Safe practices – Synthetic Turf Melbourne