Lawns & Landscapes
Classic GT 40
SPECIAL ORDER REQUIRED
Classic GT 40 is our premium landscaping solution. Made from 60% renewable resources, it’s the latest innovation by our Australian manufacturer. Classic GT has all the benefits of a durable synthetic grass but is now environmentally friendly. Utilising Green Technology (GT), recently developed for Olympic hockey fields, the synthetic grass industry has been revolutionised with this sustainable solution that gives consumers an opportunity to get their weekends back whilst reducing their carbon footprint.
Classic GT is an environmentally friendly, multi-coloured 40mm soft to touch artificial grass blade made with entanglement and exclusive Cool Yarn Technology. This thick, lush landscaping solution is intertwined with natural thatch colours which provides you with a very realistic finish.
Q. How is this grass environmentally friendly?
- Made from 60% renewable resources derived from sugarcane
- Uses same Green Technology as Olympic hockey turfs
- Combines multi-coloured 40mm grass blades with polypropylene thatch zone of natural colours
- Colours are olive, green & fawn
- Creates a soft touch high weight landscaping solution
- Roll width is 3.71m
- Made in Australia from Australian made yarn.
- Australian Fire Safety Standards approved
Q. Where can Classic GT be used?
- Ideal for residential front and rear yards
- Sustainable homes and businesses
- Apartments and showrooms
- Perfect for premium spaces
- HOW CAN I REMOVE PET URINE SMELL FROM MY SYNTHETIC TURF IN MELBOURNE
- Where Can I Buy Australian Made Synthetic Turf in Melbourne
- ANZAC DAY OPENING HOURS – WE WILL REMEBER THEM
- Synthetic Turf In Melbourne Australian Made For Your Roof Top Space
- Business as usual for Australian Made Synthetic Turf in Melbourne
- MELBOURNE SYNTHETIC TURF – COVID 19 SAFE PRACTICES
- How to reduce Urine smells from Synthetic Turf in Melbourne safely and economicaly
- Safe practices – Synthetic Turf Melbourne