The Cost Of Synthetic Grass
Choosing to install artificial grass in your home or place of business is an exciting step forward, and can really improve the aesthetics of the outdoor space. However, with varying prices for synthetic grass, how do you know what company to go with?
For a good quality Australian made synthetic grass, you should expect to pay between $30 and $49 per sq/m. There are a range of styles which you can expect to find in this price range such as Cool Turf, Tru Lawn and a number of others.
The important thing to ensure is that they are soft to touch, but manufactured with a hybrid emulsion backing that doesn’t deteriorate over time. They should be certified lead free and stain resistant.
A number of leading hardware chains sell cheap “imports” which are of similar price, but lower quality. Many of these companies by bulk from overseas outlets which aren’t as good as the Australian-made brands.
If you see artificial turf prices much lower than the expected range per sq/m, you should be very wary as to the quality.
The costs above do not include installation, and assume that you will be laying the grass yourself. However if you are a novice when it comes to garden work, it is recommended that you hire a professional to carry out this for you.
A full supply and installation, including base excavation would cost around $100-110 per sq/m, based on a 50 sq/m job. Obviously the price could vary based on the size and shape of the area, amount of soil to excavate and access to the area.
Overall, don’t get sucked in by cheap prices, as you will likely get what you pay for. And don’t be afraid to ask the retailer questions about their product. After all, synthetic grass is forever!
- HOW CAN I REMOVE PET URINE SMELL FROM MY SYNTHETIC TURF IN MELBOURNE
- Where Can I Buy Australian Made Synthetic Turf in Melbourne
- ANZAC DAY OPENING HOURS – WE WILL REMEBER THEM
- Synthetic Turf In Melbourne Australian Made For Your Roof Top Space
- Business as usual for Australian Made Synthetic Turf in Melbourne
- MELBOURNE SYNTHETIC TURF – COVID 19 SAFE PRACTICES
- How to reduce Urine smells from Synthetic Turf in Melbourne safely and economicaly
- Safe practices – Synthetic Turf Melbourne