EverEdge Steel Garden Edging
EverEdge – a brilliant, simple and long lasting way to maintain tidy garden edges. EverEdge flexible steel garden edging is easy to install, bends to virtually any shape and is available in a variety of colours and depths. Find out how easy our garden edging is to install and read about our products and download theEverEdge Australia Brochure.
Durable: Made from 1.6mm gauge mild steel galvanised and powder coated or with a Cor-Ten rusted finish
Versatile: Bends to virtually any shape and suits all soil types – see Sarah’s map of Australia which she bent by hand, herself!
Unobtrusive: Intended to be mown over, colours are brown, black, green, galvanised or Cor-Ten rusted
Simple to Install: Our garden edging is hammered directly into the ground and easily interlocked with no extra pins, pegs or joiners – so very simple to install.
- SYNLawn Expands Go Green Footprint with SYNLawn Australia
- Newturf grass used on The Block
- An Installation of Heritage Significance
- How To Install Your Newturf Grass
- Best Landscape Designs With Fake Grass
- Tips To Care For Artificial Grass
- The Cost Of Synthetic Grass
- The Best Playground Surfaces For Your Child