Exclusive HeatBlock™ Technology… Artificial grass with cooler surface temperatures
For a difference you can feel…
Beat the heat with Newturf artificial grass using HeatBlock™ Technology.
Scientifically proven, our exclusive HeatBlock™ Technology lowers rising temperatures by reflecting sunlight, thus reducing heat build-up and emissivity.
Heat build-up occurs in most materials when thermal energy from the sun’s rays hit the surface of an object. In the same way dark clothing absorbs more heat than light clothing, artificial grass can also hold in heat making it uncomfortable when it is hot outside.
Therefore, Newturf with HeatBlock™ Technology incorporates infrared reflective pigments that help dissipate heat build-up and becomes up to 20% cooler than similar artificial grass products.
For a difference you can see…
Newturf artificial grass with HeatBlock™ Technology also adds a finish to each grass fibre that has less ‘shine’, is softer to touch and less abrasive than other artificial grass for a more realistic look you can see and feel.
Visit a Newturf dealer near you to experience the Newturf HeatBlock™Technology difference today.
Other synthetic grasses
Newturf with HeatBlock™
* Thermal images captured with Fluke Ti20 Thermal Imager. Images are captured with calibrated temperature data in a matrix of over 12,000 discrete measurements per thermal image.
- SYNLawn Expands Go Green Footprint with SYNLawn Australia
- Newturf grass used on The Block
- An Installation of Heritage Significance
- How To Install Your Newturf Grass
- Best Landscape Designs With Fake Grass
- Tips To Care For Artificial Grass
- The Cost Of Synthetic Grass
- The Best Playground Surfaces For Your Child