The Newturf story, it’s a great Australian yarn.
Newturf Australia has been supplying synthetic grass and sports surfaces around Australian for over 15 years. We offer a comprehensive service from design, supply and installation to ongoing maintenance. We cater to the commercial and domestic markets. We are a truly independent company. This means we can offer the best turf available on the market – and it’s made right here in Australia so we don’t run out of stock.
Our Grasshouse in Cheltenham Victoria, provides a display and retail outlet for customers to talk face to face with one of our skilled team to discuss their specific requirements, pick up samples, order materials or collect grass. Alternatively you can visit one of our Trusted and Approved Distributors.
- We cut your grass to the size while you wait.
- Our skilled and experienced staff will provide you with first rate service and advice.
- If you would like to install your grass yourself we provide the necessary information and products.
- All our products come with an Australian manufacturer’s warranty. In the very unlikely event that our clients need to make a claim, they will be dealing with Australian representatives.
- The majority of our work comes from recommendations. Our clientele ranges from large scale commercial projects to the domestic backyard.
- Our clients include Landscapers, Builders, Architects, Councils, Schools, Child Care Centers, Retirement Villages, Residential and Commercial properties.
Contact us today to speak with one of our Newturf grass experts, alternatively click HERE to find out more about our products.
When you buy Newturf you can be rest-assured you are
buying 100% Australian owned and manufactured products.
Manufacturing Newturf artificial grass surfaces
Newturf artificial grass surfaces are developed and manufactured using some of the most advanced yarns available. Newturf utilises yarns that are engineered to meet the demanding performance and expectation standards of today’s artificial grass systems. The photos/video below show the yarns being produced in the Melbourne factory, from plastic beads, through the extrusion line, then onto the production line and finally the backing machine.